• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 4 Ideas

BenBalverineSlayer

Reaction score
Just posted a HUGE, thread about my ideas for Fable 4, its progresses the technology slightly, and naturally, but just wait until the twist near the beginning of the game I thought of which brings back the magic.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
You're an earthborn child in poverty with both of your parents dead. When your home planet gets attacked, you're found by a stranger and taken to the heroes guild moon base to be trained in the hero arts so that you can exact revenge on the evil magical beings that seek to rule the galaxy. You travel around picking up allies against the forces of evil and in the end confront the head honcho, saving your sister in the process. Bad guy is defeated, your sister gets saved, and your mentor is slain.

You may notice this is identical to Fable 1 except it's in outer space.
You may also notice that it's COMPLETELY identical to the original Star Wars. They can't move the timeline too far forward or else WE'LL FIGURE OUT THEIR SECRET! I'm on to you, Lionhead. Ripping off Lucas like that... for shame.
Even the plot holes are the same. Jack doesn't die in that confrontation because you fight him again in TLC; Vader lives to fight another day. The Guild Master even sounds like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

JulieMarieBrown

Reaction score
i dont know if this has been said yet, or if this thread is on topic any more but....

a good idea for fable 4 IMO would be the fall of the guild that took place between F1 and 2.

Youre a hero freshly graduated from the guild and lets and your just getting started doing your heroic deeds and what not when the s*** hit’s the fan, the normal people (muggles lol) start an uprising toward you and your beloved guild

I like that idea. Yeah I think a straight up prequal to F1 would be stupid when there's this huge gap to fill between 1 and 2. Like.. there's plenty of stuff to cover.. the fall of the guild like you said and Reaver betraying Oakvale and all that.

But most importantly, and I've said this on other forums, DON'T NEGLECT THE FEMALE PLAYERS. If there's no female option, I'm not buying it and Lionhead is going on my **** list. I was annoyed when they did it with the first one and especially with The Journey. where... the option had previously existed and then was taken away.

On any given day I'd play F2 or 3 on multiplayer, the majority of the people I saw on were girls! So I find it perfectly asinine that you wrote the latest installment in such a way as to exclude us. It may only SEEM like there's more guys playing these games, because its guys who go out of their way to brag about their accomplishments with youtube videos, and fan sites and makin facebook pages, making mods on the PC and going on long winded rants like this one on forums.

I just forced myself through Fable 1 just for the story and it was really ****in' boring playing as this big shouldered superman lookin' dude. Kinda took me out of the game and made it dull and unrelatable. It's a good story and fantastic game play and everything but... the second two were infinitely more fun for me.