• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Disarming a hollowman. **SPOILER**

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
I am having trouble disarming a hollowman. When I point my weapon at anyone, it targets the center of the body, and when I try to move it to the arm, even the lightest movement, sends the target clear off the body.

Any suggestions on how to control the targeting better?

master666epic

Reaction score
erm i think you can control the sensitivity of the movement but i havnt played in a while otherwise id just say practise on the amount of pressure to get it to go were you want :)

King William

Reaction score
Is there a way to take it off auto targeting?

master666epic

Reaction score
i dont think so erm id either look through the manual or look at the info on the skill to see what it says :)

master666epic

Reaction score
sorry that i cant properly help you properly, i havn't got my fable 2 atm, my brother is borrowing it xD

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
first buy "sub-targeting" in the skill section (i think that it is the very last skill that you can buy in dextrous styles)

...if you've got it already...
Then 1) hold Y till you zoom in 2) hold LT 3) nudge the L analogue stick till in the direction of the a) head b) right hand (disarm) c) left hand (disarm) d) crotch
then BANG!.... if its a Hollow man then youll have to do it twice (cause hes got two weapons :p)
enjoy
P.S once you get a master flintcock pistol and sub-targeting the games far too easy....and by association....really really boring

King William

Reaction score
sorry that i cant properly help you properly, i havn't got my fable 2 atm, my brother is borrowing it xD
I did not mean to just dismiss you, thanks for taking the time to reply with your thoughts. ^_^

reece

Reaction score
skill, dexterous styles level 4 i think so you can sub-target

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Jan 11.

Check the date of the previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.