• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

child/adult hero glitch

verticaldilemma

Reaction score
has anyone here ever experienced a weird glitch where after the bandit raid cutscene, the child hero is suddenly as tall as the adult hero - it's still the child model, but wayyyy bigger. the glitch didn't go away until i actually reached adulthood after training. the camera is fixed on where his face is meant to be, so there are some odd shots where his head is out of frame. i should mention it's happened to me both on fable tlc and anniversary - anyone know why?

*i'd also like to mention something which isnt necessarily a glitch, more like an oversight - anyone here ever upgraded skill so much that adult hero is too tall for the camera? it's especially obvious in the scene after jack kills the hero's mother, that zoom-in on his neck is rather odd lmao

EduardoxHunter

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm experienced that glitch (in the start of the cutscene when the hero finds his father).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have had a few camera/frame based glitches along with character models showing inconsistencies.

verticaldilemma

Reaction score
Its called "Big Kid Glitch" unofficially. Here is a twitch clip of it in action.

The actual cause of the glitch is unknown.
Loooool I've never seen big whisper.. also never noticed the lack of music before the glitch takes place, interesting!!!