• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 minor problems. please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
2 minor problems. please help.

problem 1: for some reson, the game doesnt seem to fit my screen. the most annoying part of this is when i read a sign, or do anything to cause text to apear at the top of the screen, i cant read it as it is cut off. my xbox settings are set to a normal tv, and iv never had this problem befor. can anyone help me?

problem 2: how do i access the limited edition content? and if i have one of the versions with the error, how can i tell, and how do i fix it?

D

Dronaj

Re: 2 minor problems. please help.

i didn't get the LE so i can't be 100% sure, although i do have friends who have accessed their LE content.

here's what you do. in your LE box you should have gotten a code of some sort. you go to your 360 dash board, then left into the marketplace. go down to redeem code, and type it in. maybe? not sure. but worth a try. don't yell at me if i'm wrong. :'(

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

OMG TJ I thought ypu were going to rant and bitch about the game.. Thank god you didn't or I would of KILLED YOU!

haha .. Good man.

Sorry about the TV thing though.. gutts for you.

W

Wolfie

I'm suprised my Tv isn't being a problem. It is just a normal tv but the text isn't being cut off, well only a little bit, it is still perfectly readable. I was expecting it to be a problem. I consider myself lucky now =)

Hopefully you got a code with your game. Dronaj has it right so just do what they said. If you didn't get a code then unfortunatly you are probably one of the unlucky ones and will have to wait for lionhead to fix the problem.

H

HugheJass

does your tv have a zoom feature? I have a 42" lcd that gives me a few features like that. maybe yours is doing the same?

as for the code, you just go to the marketplace tab of the dashboard and hit "redeem code" for the downloadable content. I just did this last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.