• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Necromancer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I picked up Raging Blast 2 for £9 earlier (roughly $15?) and I'm enjoying it so far. Some stuff is pretty straight forward but I'm mostly using the XXXXY combo then battering them in the air followed by a super attack.. Need to learn some combos :p. It's fairly moderate in terms of difficulty so far but I am having trouble with the 'Near Death' battles, Any tips?
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Let's see, near death battles? Are those the ones where you start with almost no health and die immediately if you get hit by anything? I'll have to think about that. I haven't done one of those in a while. As for some combo suggestions, that depends on which characters you're usually using.
    Ever play Dragons Dogma? i think you'll love it
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    I hadn't heard of it, but I looked it up. It looks pretty interesting. What's it like?
    Aions
    Aions
    My friend just got in to it, told me i should play it. So i watched this: http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/x92s3w/dragon-s-dogma-review. Thought it was kind of like KoA:R with the whole MMORPG like thing on a console-like deal. I know for have a huge boner for KoA and though maybe you would like it too. I might pick it up some day.
    Hey there
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Oh alright. I think I know who you are though. I recognize the name, and I've probably seen you around before.
    mr man
    mr man
    Well I'm normaly quite unpopular with people like johndoe and tyrant lord :(
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Eh, don't worry about it. Some people like JD can be a bit...rough at times. It doesn't necessarily mean they dislike you.
    The guy that did your leet speak signature forgot the apostrophe in "don't".. IROOONYYY.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Yea, that's been pointed out before. Can't remember where though. It does make me sad though. If I knew how to edit gifs, I'd totally fix it.
    Zjuggernaut
    Zjuggernaut
    I bet he finished then noticed it like FUUUUUUU-
    Zjuggernaut
    Zjuggernaut
    Miltank used rollout.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Heh, rollout's a damn annoying move when its user has as much HP as Miltank. My favorite Pokemon is Scizor, as you may have already guessed, but my other first and second gen favorites include Charizard, Nidoking, Kabutops, Houndoom, Tyranitar, and Lugia
    Zjuggernaut
    Zjuggernaut
    Tyranitar is an amazing pokemon but I can't stand Nidoking and Queen. I can't use them.
    Just a heads up, you forgot to add the Voting Poll for Sig Battle #48 again lol.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    I hate everything....thanks though.
    Anymore sig battles on the way, or was #47 the final?
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Well, whatever pace you feel like going at is fine with me, no pressure. Would you like for me to update the HoF now or no?
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Well, just leave it unlocked for now. I'll just update it when the last battle finishes, and hopefully we can keep it up there as a sticky because I might like to resume the sig battles sometime in the future.
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Alright, that'll work and I'll leave it stuck for as long as you want.
    Hi Necro. Can you help me in Fable 3?
    Daemon300
    Daemon300
    If you do, then I need: all of the multiplayer achievements, and some gold. Doesn't have to be 80 million trillion bazjillion, just a bit so I can start getting my own money.

I don't really know what to do in return, except give you likes... Even though that won't be enough...
    Daemon300
    Daemon300
    420 characters? Really? Just pretend it's a one big post.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Character limits blow, I'll switch to PMs.
    How can you go through Fable 3 ten times o_O?
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Haha, exactly. To me, it just has the entire series has the best replay value there is because you can be a completely different character every time you play, and Fable 3's large amount of legendary weapons and weapon morphing system just improved that. By the way, I just finished my 11th game a few minutes ago.
    Zjuggernaut
    Zjuggernaut
    Sweet jesus. I suppose this is where opinions differ, I'll stick to pwning noobs on fifa 11.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    I just started my 12th...
    Say, Necro, would you be my middle man for a trade? There's this new member and I don't know if he is trustworthy or not. His forum name is DiStOrT 1nVeRsE. Would that be okay sometime saturday?
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Sure, just message me when you need me.
    So I just watched a tv commerical for California, and have decided to visit, then I thought, ****, I know nothing about it. So I come to you for questions.

Firstly (Please bear with me my main man) - What's a good place to go? I want a decent nightlife for under 21s, good clubs, bars, etc. with good beaches too. I was thinking around San Diego? Idk.
    Purple Nurple
    Purple Nurple
    (420 char limit)

Secondly - Can a foreigner such as myself recieve medical cannabis for anything, or is it only for state citizens? Btw, I am an American citizen, but I don't live there. Will I still be able to get medical cannabis? And if I cant how easy is it to get drugs there?
    Purple Nurple
    Purple Nurple
    I'm deciding between Cali or Amsterdam, I'd prefer to go to California just to get out of Europe. Any input you can spare would be great, cheers.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    I just sent you a PM since my answer would have taken up way too many messages. It's a bitch that there's a 420 character limit, but at the same time, it's not a bad number to choose. ;)
    Alright, yeah I can do that too.

I'll probably get on Fable III one day and give you some weapons and clothes too.
    Is it just me or does Arseface do nothing except spam it up with useless, negative, one-liner posts? I would speak out loud but I'm still pretty new here.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    He's not like that all the time, nor does he act that way toward everyone, but I know exactly what you mean. I end up butting heads with him much more often than I'd like. If I could go an entire week without getting into an argument with him (even a small tussle that just lasts for a few posts), I'd be surprised.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…