• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Community Forums

Walker
Walker
I'm pretty sure that the first "affected" was completely nonsensical.
Arseface
Arseface
Whu.... What just happened?
Walker
Walker
Just for future reference, never do an internship while sleep-deprived. it leads to random acts of... randomness.

I mean, ****, man, it's 12:50AM. Well, it was just after 10PM then, but the principle's the same.
Arseface
Arseface
You're weird.
Walker
Walker
To quote someone I have talked to entirely too much:

"No u."
Arseface
Arseface
I heard something about the Superbowl on TV yesterday. I don't know why they broadcast it here, there's only four people who are interested.
Walker
Walker
Arse. They broadcast AFL on some channels here, and NO ONE cares about that. 90% of people who know what AFL is think it's the Arena Football League.
Walker
Walker
In point of fact, I don't care about the Super Bowl myself. The Washington Redskins suck, and were never even in the playoffs. The Baltimore Ravens, who aren't my team but are the Maryland team, so when the 'Skins are gone I root for them, lost to the goddamn Steelers last week or the week before.
Walker
Walker
Also, part of that is the the NFL has a LOT of money. They want MORE money. So they broadcast the Super Bowl in multiple countries in hopes of getting more fans, and so that they can say "Broadcast in Xty X countries."

Also, I suppose, for expatriate football fans.
Arseface
Arseface
What's arena football?
Walker
Walker
Football played in an indoor arena.
Arseface
Arseface
Sounds pretty gay.
Arseface
Arseface
In other news: Australia is doing pretty ordinarily in the cricket. We're 6/190, at 41st over, with two new batsmen in. We're probably going to make 230, which isn't an excellent score, but it's defendable.

I miss the days where we could get 350 no problems.
Arseface
Arseface
We did better than I thought, all out for 249. This is going to be a good game.
Arseface
Arseface
Unless we bowl ****, which is entirely possible.
Arseface
Arseface
You know, I take it back. Australia bowled really well, and kept them below 200.

We also won the series, which is a pretty good preparation for the world cup in March.
Walker
Walker
I'm going to be honest, I only understood about 3/4ths of that.
Arseface
Arseface
I just knew how much you liked cricket, so I decided to give you a small update on the game we were playing.
Arseface
Arseface
Also: Never ever click the "View previous comments" button for this post. You'll have to scroll down for about a year to get to the bottom.
Walker
Walker
Yes. Fortunately, it's your page getting tore open like that.